1903 historic limestone building restoration
New slate and low-sloped roofing systems
New electrical service and generator
The historic Norfolk County Registry of Deeds was built in 1903. Over a period of several years Habeeb & Associates Architects performed an assessment of the building envelope and designed the restoration of the historic façade, as well as slate and low-sloped roofing systems. Additional upgrades included a new electrical service and an emergency generator.